https://jawaban.live , How to Open a Site Blocked by Kominfo without a VPN
My Debgame – How to Open a Site Blocked by Kominfo without a VPN – The Ministry of Communication and Information Technology or Kominfo has imposed a site blocking to anyone who is not registered with the Electronic System Operator (PSE).
Kominfo proves it by blocking the Steam site, Epic Games to Paypal and several others.
However, not all websites can be blocked just because of Kominfo policies. There are also some websites that are blocked because of the server or internet provider.
How to open a blocked site
Open the website, it turns out there is a separate way. Here are five methods that can be used to break into websites blocked by Kominfo:
Read this: List of sites officially blocked by Kominfo
1. Proxy website
- Go to CroxyProxy page https://www.croxyproxy.com/
- Then, enter the link to the blocked site in the field provided
- Click to go to options
- Wait for the website to appear.
2. Use DNS servers
- First, open Network Settings in Control Panel.
- Then, select Network and Internet, then select Network and Sharing Center.
- Right click connection options
- Select the TCP/IPv4 Properties option
- After that, choose to use the following DNS servers
- Enter Google DNS servers manually by typing (188.8.131.52; 184.108.40.206) – click OK to save and exit.
3. Using the Opera browser
- Download and install Opera browser on your PC or laptop
- Select the settings menu
- Enter “VPN” in the search field on the Settings page
- Then, enable the VPN feature slider
- After that, open a new tab and make sure the VPN icon appears next to the search box.
- Done, then visit the blocked site.
4. Wayback Machine Site
- First, go to the Wayback Machine Site page https://archive.org/web/
- Then, enter the address of the blocked site in the search field
- Then organize the digital archive by day, month and year that will appear
- Select the snapshot you want to view
- After that, a digital archive for that date will appear and be accessible.
5. With SSH (Secure Shell)
- Go to FastSSH page and select Indonesian server (https://www.fastssh.com/page/secure-shell-servers/continent/asia/indonesia)
- Click Create SSH Account Indonesia
- Create an account by filling in your username and password.
- Option to create an account
- Don’t forget to note down the SSH username, SSH password and host IP address
- Previously installed the KPN Tunnel Revolution application
- Open the KPNTunnel Rev app
- select settings
- Option to enable SSH tunneling
- Scroll down and fill in the format mentioned earlier in the Host/IP section
- Enable automatic reconnection and fill in the Pinger URL with “www.bing.com”
- Then, enable custom DNS and use the default settings in the app.
- return to the start page.
Also read: How to lock the telegram app
The final word
Here are five ways that you can use to break into sites blocked by Kominfo. Hopefully the information above is useful and good luck. That is all and thank you.
The post How to Open a Site Blocked by Kominfo without VPN appeared first on jawaban.live.